Vestas Gains as GE Predicts U.S. Order Influx: Copenhagen MoverGelu Sulugiuc
Vestas Wind Systems A/S rose for a 12th day in Copenhagen trading, the longest winning streak since the wind turbine maker listed 15 years ago, as General Electric Co. said customers are placing new orders in the U.S. market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's