Shanghai Aerospace to Sell Solar Power Unit for 250 Million YuanBloomberg News
Shanghai Aerospace Automobile Electromechanical Co., a maker of car air conditioners and solar-power parts, plans to sell wholly-owned Jiayuguan Taike Photovoltaic Power Co. for at least 250 million yuan ($40.6 million).
The company is seeking buyers through an equity exchange for the solar-farm developing unit, according to a statement posted to the Shanghai Stock Exchange today.
The unit is building 100 megawatts of solar plants in China’s northwestern province of Gansu, Shanghai Aerospace said. Construction of 50 megawatts of the projects will be completed by the end of June, with the rest scheduled for year-end.
The unit sale, once completed, will bring a profit of more than 49 million yuan for Shanghai Aerospace, it said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners