RusHydro Joins Lukoil in Buyback Rally: Russia OvernightHalia Pavliva
OAO RusHydro, the Russian renewable energy producer that has lost about 40 percent of market value in the past year, rallied in Moscow and New York as company officials take advantage of the decline to buy back stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's