Pandora Says 40-Hour Mobile Cap Cuts Music Content CostsAndy Fixmer
Pandora Media Inc., the biggest online radio service, said a 40-hour monthly limit on mobile users imposed earlier this year has cut music streaming and content costs as intended, while the audience continued to grow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States