Is Mike Duke Planning to Check Out at Wal-Mart?By
Mike Duke has been the president and chief executive of Wal-Mart Stores since 2009. Maybe four years is enough. Bloomberg News reported on May 7 that the world’s largest retailer has identified two possible successors to Duke: Doug McMillon, who’s 46 and runs the international operations, and Bill Simon, who’s 53 and is in charge of the U.S. stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock