Ex-NFL Players Gather at Wharton to Talk CareersFrancesca Di Meglio
The National Football League is hosting a symposium for aspiring head coaches and general managers at University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School this week, but don’t expect tips on blocking and tackling. The three-day NFL Career Development Symposium is aimed at giving the 70 or so participants the opportunity to hear key decision-makers in football share the stories and skills that helped their careers progress. In addition, there will be formal and informal opportunities to network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020