Diageo CEO Walsh Hands Over to Menezes After 13 Years at TopClementine Fletcher
Diageo Plc Chief Executive Officer Paul Walsh will step down after almost 13 years shaping the company into the world’s largest distiller and hand over the reins to his chief operating officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts