Cadwalader, Kirkland, Wachtell, Sidley: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP’s bankruptcy co-chairmen are leaving to go to O’Melveny & Meyers LLP, according to a firm statement. Cadwalader named new co-chairman of the practice and said it is expanding the practice in London with two new hires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself