Business Students Question Buffett, GatesLouis Lavelle
It’s not very often that an MBA student gets to pick the brains of Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, but during an interview with Fox Business Network yesterday, the business icons and good friends fielded questions (via video) from students interested in everything from what motivates the two to what they see as the global challenges ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C