BlackBerry Drops as Pacific Crest Sees Production CutbacksCrayton Harrison
BlackBerry dropped the most in almost a month after Pacific Crest Securities said the Canadian smartphone maker may have to cut back production of its BlackBerry 10 devices because of lower-than-expected sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's