AIG Falls as Goldman Not Confident of Buybacks in Next YearZachary Tracer
American International Group Inc. fell the most among large financial firms after Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said U.S. oversight may limit the insurer’s ability to buy back shares in the next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's