Vornado Had $98.8 Million of Quarterly J.C. Penney LossesDavid M. Levitt
Vornado Realty Trust, which controls about 100 million square feet of U.S. commercial real estate, recorded $98.8 million of losses in the first quarter from its investment in struggling retailer J.C. Penney & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap