Senate Passes Wal-Mart Backed Bill for Taxes on Web SalesRichard Rubin
The U.S. Senate voted to let states require out-of-state Internet retailers and catalog companies to collect sales taxes, a victory for brick-and-mortar businesses that have been lobbying on the proposal for more than a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's