NTT Offers to Buy AccessKenya to Expand in Sub-Saharan AfricaPaul Richardson and Eric Ombok
Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp.’s South African unit offered to acquire AccessKenya Ltd. for 3.05 billion shillings ($36.3 million) as part of its strategy to expand in sub-Saharan Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day