Lufthansa Board Stares Down Investors in Chairman DisputeRichard Weiss
The decision by Deutsche Lufthansa AG’s supervisory board to back Wolfgang Mayrhuber’s aspirations to become chairman against investor opposition shows the hurdles in dismantling the chief executive-to-chairman German model.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing