HSBC to Barclays See Rout in Fees as Banks Chase Bond DealsStefania Bianchi, Alaa Shahine and Arif Sharif
HSBC Holdings Plc, the biggest bond underwriter in the Persian Gulf since 2007, and Barclays Plc said fees in the region are plummeting because of increased competition from international and local lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing