Golden Agri Seen Cheap LBO After Palm Oil Drop: Real M&AAngus Whitley, Michelle Yun and Joyce Koh
Golden Agri-Resources Ltd., the palm oil producer with enough plantations to almost cover the Grand Canyon, is ripe for a buyout by its largest shareholder as the stock languishes 36 percent below the value of its net assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing