Barclays Says GCC Refinancing Spurs Mideast Syndicated LoansArif Sharif and Stefania Bianchi
Middle East syndicated lending is rebounding from a three-year low as companies seek to lock in cheaper funding costs to repay debt maturing this year and in 2014, according to the regional head of Barclays Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant