Loans Suffer Largest Loss to Bonds in Cnooc Sale: China CreditRachel Evans, Foster Wong and Kristine Aquino
Cnooc Ltd.’s $4 billion bond sale marks the biggest defeat for the Chinese corporate dollar loan market as companies sell six times more notes in the U.S. currency this year to refinance debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing