KKR’s Tech Head Said to Step Down to Take on Adviser RoleCristina Alesci
KKR & Co.’s Adam Clammer, who heads the team investing in technology deals at the private-equity firm, is stepping down from daily responsibilities after 18 years with the company to take a senior adviser post, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts