Indonesia Bulls Brace for Drop as Inflation Concern MountsHarry Suhartono, Weiyi Lim and Michael Patterson
Money managers who profited most from Indonesia’s 57 percent stock-market rally are preparing for a temporary retreat as valuations climb to record highs and inflation accelerates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap