Saudi Shares Rise After U.S. Stocks Advanced on Jobs DataDeema Almashabi
Saudi Arabia’s benchmark stock index gained to the highest in three weeks after U.S. stocks climbed as U.S. employment picked up more than forecast. Petrochemical companies and banks led the advance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy