Swiss Real Estate Market Grew Riskier, UBS SaysCatherine Bosley
Risks to Switzerland’s housing market increased further in the first three months of the year, raising the question as to whether authorities have taken sufficient steps to prevent the bursting of a bubble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner