SAC Steinberg’s Judge Won’t Hand Off Insider Trading CasePatricia Hurtado
The federal judge presiding over the insider-trading prosecution of SAC Capital Advisors LP fund manager Michael Steinberg said he won’t step down from the case, rejecting a request by Steinberg’s lawyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's