Sky Deutschland Posts Unexpected Profit on SubscribersCornelius Rahn
Sky Deutschland AG, the German pay-television provider controlled by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp., jumped the most in five months after posting an unexpected operating profit in the first quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks