Qiwi Advances in Nasdaq Debut After $213 Million SaleVladimir Kuznetsov and Halia Pavliva
Qiwi Plc, an instant-payment operator, rose in its first day of trading on the Nasdaq Stock Market after raising $213 million in the second initial public offering by a Russian company this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing