Man Advances as Firm Redeems Debt, Considers Stock Buy-BackJesse Westbrook
Man Group Plc, the world’s biggest publicly traded hedge fund manager, jumped the most in a year in London trading after saying it plans to redeem all debt and may buy back shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States