Limak-Led Group Bids 22.1 Billion Euros to Run Istanbul HubAli Berat Meric and Ercan Ersoy
A group of Turkish builders led by Limak Holding AS won the bid to operate Istanbul’s new airport for 25 years, beating three other parties with its 22.13 billion-euro ($29 billion) offer, as Turkey aspires to create an aviation hub to rival booming operations in the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy