Kerimov Builds ENRC Stake as Founding Shareholders Mull BidFirat Kayakiran
Russian billionaire Suleiman Kerimov, is building a stake in Eurasian Natural Resources Corp., which faces a possible bid by its three founding shareholders and the Kazakh government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts