Gross Sees New Normal Intact Amid 7.5% Unemployment: Tom KeeneJohn Detrixhe
Bill Gross, manager of the world’s biggest bond fund, said the “new normal” of subpar economic growth in the world’s biggest economy is intact even after U.S. employment increased more than forecast in April.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself