EDF Nuclear Power Talks With U.K. on Track, Local Official SaysSally Bakewell
The U.K. and Electricite de France SA are making progress on a deal that would guarantee a power price for new nuclear reactors, said a local government official who reported no indication the talks are failing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets