Dun & Bradstreet’s Sara Mathew Will Retire as CEO, ChairmanNick Turner
Dun & Bradstreet Inc., the 171-year-old provider of business data and risk-management services, said Sara Mathew will retire as chief executive officer and chairman by May of next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's