Dell Says It’s Probing Allegations of Resales to SyriaTom Giles and Danielle Kucera
Dell Inc., the world’s third-largest personal-computer maker, said it’s investigating allegations that one of its resellers was involved in a possible transaction with Syria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders