Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Reduces Tesco Shareholding to 4.98%Gabi Thesing
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett cut his stake in Tesco Plc to 4.98 percent after shares of the U.K.’s largest supermarket company gained this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing