Brazil Swap Rates Rise as U.S. Jobs Trump Output; Real UnchangedGabrielle Coppola and Josue Leonel
Brazil’s swap rates climbed as U.S. employment gains prompted traders to step up wagers that the South American country’s central bank will seek bigger increases in borrowing costs as it tries to contain inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing