BP to Total Lead U.K. Oil Revival as $65 Billion Spent: EnergyTara Patel and Nidaa Bakhsh
The future of the U.K.’s 40-year-old oil and gas industry lies on a stretch of windswept bogland in the Shetland islands 200 kilometers (124 miles) north of Scotland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap