BofA $8.5 Billion Deal Won’t Face New York ObjectionDavid McLaughlin
Bank of America Corp.’s effort to complete an $8.5 billion settlement with mortgage-bond investors won’t face objections from New York and Delaware, which had intervened in litigation over the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's