Slumping Tech Stocks Could Be a Bargain
Computer-related stocks have been among the stock market’s worst performers. Bulls say they’re bargains that will bounce back with the broader economy. Bears see the slump continuing as consumers, corporations, and governments keep a lid on tech spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says