One Bright Spot for VCs? Impact InvestingBy
A lot of venture capitalists are having trouble raising new funds. Returns have lagged stocks. In the first quarter, 35 funds raised money, the lowest number (PDF) in a decade. As many as 400 firms may have shuttered or stopped investing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations