Made in NYC: It's Not Just Artisanal Pickle MakersBy
Brooklyn, that trendy New York borough able to inspire love and annoyance, is popular with artisanal pickle makers, letterpress mavens, and moonshine distillers, for sure. Less well-known: Brooklyn, and its borough neighbors, are also home to thousands of manufacturers in other sectors. That includes intimates brand Hanky Panky, countertop maker IceStone, and plating company Epner Technology, which supplies NASA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock