Los Angeles Gasoline Rises to 10-Week High on Planned Exxon ShutLynn Doan
Spot gasoline in Los Angeles surged to a 10-week high against futures as Exxon Mobil Corp.’s Torrance refinery prepared to shut units for maintenance and Valero Energy Corp.’s Wilmington plant had an upset at its fluid catalytic cracker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks