LME Appoints Nyrstar and Volcan to Lead and Zinc CommitteeAgnieszka Troszkiewicz
The London Metal Exchange, the world’s biggest metals marketplace, appointed Paolo Cabrejos of Volcan Cia. Minera and Nyrstar Sales & Marketing AG’s Mike Giunti to its lead and zinc committee, according to the LME website.
Lima-based Volcan is Peru’s largest zinc producer. Brussels-based Nyrstar is the world’s second-largest refined zinc producer. The LME also appointed Steve Ball of Ocean Partners USA Inc. and Marek Drosik of Huta Cynku “Miasteczko Slaskie” SA to the committee. The next meeting is on May 23, according to the website.
The LME committees comprise producers, consumers and traders of various metals. The lead and zinc committee includes Transamine Trading SA, Johnson Controls Inc. and Asturiana de Zinc SA, part of Xstrata.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones