Lenovo, IBM Talks on Server Deal Said to Break DownBloomberg News
International Business Machines Corp.’s negotiations to sell parts of its server division to Lenovo Group Ltd. broke down after the two sides couldn’t agree on a price, said a person familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster