Intel Appoints Krzanich as CEO to Speed Shift to MobileIan King
Intel Corp., the world’s largest chipmaker, named Chief Operating Officer Brian Krzanich as chief executive officer, leaning on an insider to accelerate a shift toward mobile devices as the personal-computer age wanes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day