Hong Kong Stocks Post First Drop in a Week on China, U.S. DataKana Nishizawa
Hong Kong stocks fell, with the benchmark index snapping its longest win streak in six months, as data from China and U.S. signaled slowing growth in the world’s two largest economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing