CarrefourSA of Turkey May Consider Migros Deal to ExpandErcan Ersoy
CarrefourSA Carrefour Sabanci Ticaret Merkezi AS, the Turkish grocer in which Haci Omer Sabanci Holding AS bought a controlling stake from Carrefour SA of France, may consider buying Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret AS to speed growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself