Boeing Loses $1.76 Billion 747 Order After Cutting OutputThomas Black
Boeing Co. lost an order of five 747-8 jumbo-jet freighters with a value of $1.76 billion less than a month after cutting production of the plane because of flagging demand for its biggest, most-expensive model.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt