Aveo Fails to Win FDA Panel Nod for Kidney Cancer DrugAnna Edney
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc. failed to win the backing of U.S. regulatory advisers for its lead product candidate, a kidney cancer drug, after the panelists questioned whether it was as effective as existing treatments. Aveo shares lost half their value, falling the most in three years, after the panel’s vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day