Audi $1.3 Billion Mexico SUV Plant Aimed at Unseating BMWChristoph Rauwald
Among the dry, scrub-covered hills outside the Mexican town of San Jose Chiapa, a plot of land the size of 45 football fields will soon give Volkswagen AG a boost in its effort to become the world’s biggest automaker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’