Are Negative Interest Rates in Europe's Future?By
Interest rates in Europe might go negative. That’s a sign of how weak the European economy is. Today in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, European Central Bank President Mario Draghi told reporters that the ECB might actually charge banks for the privilege of stashing cash with it overnight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts